DevOps Fusion is an independent, not-for-profit conference for professionals interested in or working in DevOps.
The conference will address both the technical (pipeline, CI/CD and co) and the management (process, organisation, culture) aspects of DevOps.
- Create an independent and neutral platform for DevOps in Switzerland
- Share knoweldge and practical experience about DevOps
- Promote the sharing of experiences and networking within the community
- Increase understanding and improve positioning of DevOps within organisations
DevOps target audience
- DevOps responsible, DevOps Engineer, developers
- IT-architects, Release Managers, Operations and Support
- Professionals interested in DevOps
- 30 minutes long, including Q&A
- Case studies, Trends & Innovations, Food for thought
- Stumbling blocks, cultural elements, technical aspects
Parallel Conference: Swiss Testing Day
DevOps Fusion will take place alongside the well-known Swiss Testing Day – the testing conference by testers for testers. There will be joint keynote speeches and breaks. In addition to the traditional talks, several interactive sessions are planned in the program. Delegates to both conferences can visit all tracks and the joint partner expo.